Pain is a very common condition. Around one-third of Australians are in pain, with one in five reporting that their pain is constant. The occurrence of pain rises as people get older. Studies suggest that a person’s outlook and the way they cope emotionally with long-term (chronic) pain can influence their quality of life.
A wide variety of complaints usually respond extremely well to Bowen, Massage & Body Balance Technique (HNC), some of the most common are:
- Acute and chronic back pain & sciatica
- Pain & dysfunction associated with stress, anxiety & tension
- Jaw problems (TMJ)
- Migraines and other types of headaches
- Neck/shoulder problems including whiplash injury & frozen shoulder
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt & uneven leg length
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems including Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic overuse syndromes inclusive RSI, tennis/golfers elbow, carpal tunnel
- Feelings of numbness and/or tingling
- Respiratory problems
- Digestive problems
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleeping problems
- Arthritic pain
- Posture & Alignment
- Sports and other traumatic injuries
Neck and back pain are often linked to cranial or head injuries. These are often the most undiagnosed causes of pain and therefore a common untreated physical problem. Because injury involves nerves and muscles that hold the head on the shoulders, a system of reactive muscles comes into play and this also affects the stability of the hips and pelvis, becoming a major player in the cause of lower back pain.
Realigning Body and Mind for a Healthier, Happier You.